Worthwhile Industries Campus – Offering Memorandum
Worthwhile Funds are available to qualified individuals and commercial investors. Finance Industry regulators require all investment inquiries to be tracked, so please request access to all downloadable investor materials by reaching out to us at:
By Email: email@example.com By Phone: +1 (289) 835-3461
Worthwhile Industries (W.I.) is a Finance Industry-led engineering plan to build strong turn‑around economies internationally. The Worthwhile Industries Fund:
- Is a strategic annual investment program that builds autonomous vertically‑integrated supply chains, national self‑sufficiency, and exportable high-quality production globally
- Differs from other Private Equity offerings in that its investments reliably advance economies – where past asset-based approaches have hampered economic growth
Funds are either 100% SEED and built from SOP’ed Business Plans, to 15% SEED and 85% existing supply chain companies portfolios.
When we stop investing in the needs of basic needs of productivity, we stop building – and start collapsing. When we don’t report the rate, extent, and cost of our collapse, we can’t take corrective actions. This creates a leadership void where everyone loses; the wealthy might not feel collapse like others, but make no mistake that everyone’s financial and social situations are diminished.
Succeeding inside a shrinking economic pie is still losing – and it’s not expert leadership.
Worthwhile Industries’ companies build an Infrastructure of automated, cross-industry, vertically integrated, risk-mitigated, strategic national productivity, abundance, and export. Tesla’s explosive growth and financial performance are indicative of production companies that lead with vertical integration and technology today.
Production and technologies focus here include autonomous production and delivery of:
- Ground, Air, Rail, Sea Transportation – Vehicles, Trucks, Transit, Ride-sharing
- Mining, Energy, Fuels, Nano Tech Chemicals
- Manufacturing and Fabrication
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Housing Development
- Food and a Pharmaceuticals
- Wholesale, Retail, National and Export eCommerce Integrations, supply chains, micro-processors, robots (assembly lines), delivery, and marketing tools
- Other industries and cross-industry integrations as indicated in the Worthwhile Summary picture above